Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Finals

   So I have finally completed taking all of my pictures-except for one of a farmer's market, but that shouldn't be too hard-- I already showed you guys in my last post what the raw pictures look like, but here is what they look like edited (and I think it's a lot better).







   I had originally intended for the first image to be the one I use in between my table of contents, but I didn't love the way it came out so now I am not sure. I was thinking the image of the bread may be able to be used instead because I really love the contrasting textures in that image. My plan is to lay it all out and decide from there...this is a very scientific process as you can see. If I don't like any of the pictures to be the in between image for my table of contents, then I may just do one page for the contents and not two. But once again, we'll see once I lay it out.

   The Photo of the raspberry tart from above is FOR SURE going to be the image I use in my table of contents to get this kind of an effect:
   I know I already showed you guys this picture, I just love how aesthetic it is. 

   I'll turn the image to the right, so that way it is more elongated. 

   As for the cover image, I am currently debating using the donut picture with the white background shown above and the one with the black background that I showed on an earlier post. I am planning on starting to put together the magazine soon, so we'll see.  

   Until then, stay hungry.

Love, 
Liz

Ritchie, A. (1970, January 01). Martha Stewart Living: 2011 In Review. Retrieved April 02, 2017, from http://marthamoments.blogspot.com/2011/12/martha-stewart-living-year-in-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment