Saturday, April 1, 2017

More Pics

   I had another successful night of food photography:

   While I was setting up my station and taking pictures, my dad had taken my phone and took a few pictures himself of me in action.  

 

   I wanted to get an overhead shot of the scene which is why I stood on the table like that. I was pretty sure I was going to fall off a few times, but I am still alive and kicking so everything worked out great.

   Here are some of the raw images I took:







   My plan for all of them is to enhance the images so that they come out brighter. In the case of the fruit, I added a little oil to them to make them shine a little more, but they still did not come out quite as bright as I hoped so I'll see what the editing software can do for me. In photos where the outside set came out, I am planning on cloning the gray wood and replacing the outside set so no one would ever know, but that'll be our secret.

   I'll show you guys the edited pictures next time. Until then, stay hungry.

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment