Friday, March 31, 2017

Layout

   I have finally begun to finalize the designs of my,  I know, this took way to long.



   For the cover page, I want to keep things minimalistic and avoid crowding the page with cover titles. The focus of the cover page will be the picture of the donuts I blogged about earlier, however instead of the black background I may use a faded out white one.  

   For the table of contents I want it to be two pages. As can be seen below, I am planning on separating the pages by another that spans two pages.  I want the table of contents to be crisp and white to contrast the rustic-ness of the image that will be in between them.



                                                   

   Here was the inspiration for my table of contents nad the image in between them:






















   I may change the table of contents to span one page, it depends what the finished pictures look like.


   Lastly, for my double page spread, the first page will be a short article on a local farmers market and the second page will be a recipe using ingredients from the farmers market. It will be two columns and at the top of the first page will be a large image of the farmer's market. Throughout the second page I will have images of the  recipe being made to illustrate the steps graphically.                            



P.S. Excuse my horrible drawing skills

Love, 
Liz


Ritchie, A. (1970, January 01). Martha Stewart Living: 2011 In Review. Retrieved March 31, 2017, from http://marthamoments.blogspot.com/2011/12/martha-stewart-living-year-in-review.html

Kārdinošie virtuļi / Tempting Donuts. (2014, June 09). Retrieved March 31, 2017, from https://amalijaandersone.wordpress.com/2014/06/09/kardinosie-virtuli-tempting-donuts/





No comments:

Post a Comment