Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Start

   Hi my name is Elizabeth Barbe, but I go by Liz. Similar to other Media Studies students, I am currently in a mental battle with myself regarding which way I want my project to go. Earlier this year I had to choose whether to do a film opening or a magazine layout. After some internal conflict, I uncertainly chose magazine…and I have never been happier with that decision than I am right now. 

   Before I go on any further I feel like there is something you must know about me first, I LOVE food. Sure, I may only be 5’2’’, but I can eat just as much as the next guy. The latter reason is why I am incredibly excited to be able to create a food magazine layout for my project! 

   The catch? How do I pick what kind of food to center my magazine layout on? Pizza, desserts, baked goods, pastas…they all sound amazing. 

   Nevertheless, I am sure it will work out in the end. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy what is bound to be a hungry, tasty, and very bumpy filled rode with me as I document my process. 

Love, 

Liz  

No comments:

Post a Comment